Monday, November 5, 2012

The Deep End: Intermission

(Just a Commercial Break.)
You can click on each photo to get a better view.
 
 
I have peace. 
Yes, every inch has been filled with the things I love.  Finally, for the first time in my adult life, I have a respectable place where I can download all the things in my head.  And manage our lives. 
And write.
 
Mom Caves, unite.
 
 
Way Before:  
 
 
 
Then came the studs.
 
Then came the Arctic Circle. 
 
 
Wide open space, just waiting to be filled up.   


Then, the whole enchilada.

 
The reading nook.  My daughter breached the perimeter already and has found a place to hide her diaries.


And no one puts Baby in the corner, unless Baby's name is Sheri.


Part 4 of 4...this week. 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful transformation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, but where's the James' cave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and cozy. I took over my daughter's room when she moved out. But I have a problem with books, it's overflowing with them. I could open my own bookstore with all the books.

    ReplyDelete

Seriously. Tell me all about it.